Data Center Project Management & Program Development in Georgia, GA:
DCI is an industry leader in data center project planning and data center project management. Data center planning is the strategy that maps out the architectural requirements, power load, computing resources, footprint, cooling capacity, and electrical distribution, to ensure the data center workload demands of its users can be met. DCI’s data center feasibility studies will outline your exact capacity needs; then we will deploy a data center buildout project plan and develop a data center program, schedule, and process to meet your operational launch date with proven plans for scale. We will make sure your data center strategy, process and program development are done perfectly, on-time, and on-budget.
DCI is a top data center design and consulting firm who specializes in being the owner’s advocate. We have been recognized as a top colocation site selection provider. As a data center solutions company, we provide cost saving data center design, planning, and construction project management services.
You have many options when choosing a data center installation company who you can trust to build your data center. We have helped some of the largest colocation providers develop their colocation network and data center infrastructure.
Our team of qualified data center specialists and developers design and build data centers. We follow data center industry best practices in data center quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
DCI offers a comprehensive data center consulting approach from concept to commissioning. DCI offers the following data center program development services in Georgia, GA:
- Strategic planning
- Conceptual design coordination
- Site Selection
- Site pre-construction due diligence
- Basis of design – design criteria
- Determine resource and system
- Financial analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Assess local authority requirements
- Recommend project delivery method
- Analyzing the markets
We work with the following data center services providers in Georgia:
- Modular data center providers
- Top data center architecture firms
- Data center infrastructure companies
- Top data center vendors
- Data center development companies
- Data center design and build companies
- Top data center construction companies
- Data center building companies
- Data center builders
- Data center general contractors
- Data center construction companies
- Data center contractors
- Data center maintenance companies
- Companies that build data centers
- Data center commissioning companies
- Construction management consulting firms
- Project management companies
- Data center providers
- Data center companies
- Data center solutions providers
- Data center brokers
- Data center vendors
- Data center experts
- Biggest data center companies in the world
- Best data center companies
- Data center specialists
- Data center CM firms
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Brett Semans Represented DCI At The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) Conference
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) conference...
Annual Escape The Cold Aisle Is Only One Week Away!
DCi is excited to be part of this year’s...
Facts about Georgia
- Capital: Atlanta
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens
- Borders: Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $433,569
- Population: 8,186,453
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,876
- High Point (Feet): 4,784
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including peanuts, peaches, cotton, and poultryTimber, carpet, textiles, and paper products How Georgia got its name: Georgia was named for King George II who signed the charter for James Oglethorpe to start the colony. Georgia State Symbols: State Nickname: Peach State; State Slogan: Georgia on My Mind; also its state song State Motto: Wisdom, justice, and moderation; State flower: Cherokee Rose; State Bird: Brown Thrasher; State Fish: Largemouth bass ; State Tree: Live Oak; State Mammal: Right whale; State Foods: Grits, Peaches, Vidalia Sweet Onions. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Wednesday, January 2, 1788; Number Admitted: 4; Prior Name: Province of Georgia, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: GA. The Geography of Georgia: Total Size: 57,906 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Brasstown Bald at 4,784 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Towns-Union (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Twiggs County approx. Eighteen miles southeast of Macon (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 159 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Chattahoochee River, Savannah River, Lake Lanier, Lake Hartwell, and the Atlantic Ocean. Famous People: Jim Brown – Professional football player, Jimmy Carter- 39th President of the United States; Ray Charles – Singer, songwriter, and piano player; Ty Cobb – Professional baseball player; Jeff Foxworthy – Comedian and actor; Hulk Hogan – Professional wrestler; Dwight Howard – Professional basketball player; Calvin Johnson – Professional football player; Martin Luther King Jr.- Civil rights activist; Spike Lee – Film director and actor; Julia Roberts – Actress; Jackie Robinson -First African-American to play in the MLB; Ryan Seacrest – Host of American Idol and TV personality; Clarence Thomas – U.S. Supreme Court Justice. More Fun Facts: Atlanta, GA hosted the 1996 Centennial Summer Olympic Games.; It is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.; There is a giant carving (3 acres large!) on the side of Stone Mountain of Confederate leaders Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis. You can see a laser show projected onto the carving at night during the summer.; There are over 50 streets with the word ‘Peachtree’ in their name in Atlanta, Georgia.; It is also called the Goober State because of all the peanuts they grow there.; Georgia Tech once beat Cumberland University 222 – 0 in a football game. This was the worst defeat in the history of college football.; The first woman US Senator, Rebecca Latimer Felton, was from Georgia.; Why didn’t the chicken cross the road in Quitman, Georgia? Because it is illegal there!; The world’s largest college campus is Berry College.; President Jimmy Carter was born in Plains, GA. Professional Sports Teams: Atlanta Braves – MLB (Baseball); Atlanta Falcons – NFL (Football); Atlanta Hawks – NBA (Basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Georgia .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Georgia
- Page ID: Georgia_United_States_10
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Project Management Program Development: 1000001