Data Center Project Management & Program Development in Colorado, CO:
DCI is an industry leader in data center project planning and data center project management. Data center planning is the strategy that maps out the architectural requirements, power load, computing resources, footprint, cooling capacity, and electrical distribution, to ensure the data center workload demands of its users can be met. DCI’s data center feasibility studies will outline your exact capacity needs; then we will deploy a data center buildout project plan and develop a data center program, schedule, and process to meet your operational launch date with proven plans for scale. We will make sure your data center strategy, process and program development are done perfectly, on-time, and on-budget.
DCI is a top data center design and consulting firm who specializes in being the owner’s advocate. We have been recognized as a top colocation site selection provider. As a data center solutions company, we provide cost saving data center design, planning, and construction project management services.
You have many options when choosing a data center installation company who you can trust to build your data center. We have helped some of the largest colocation providers develop their colocation network and data center infrastructure.
Our team of qualified data center specialists and developers design and build data centers. We follow data center industry best practices in data center quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
DCI offers a comprehensive data center consulting approach from concept to commissioning. DCI offers the following data center program development services in Colorado, CO:
- Strategic planning
- Conceptual design coordination
- Site Selection
- Site pre-construction due diligence
- Basis of design – design criteria
- Determine resource and system
- Financial analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Assess local authority requirements
- Recommend project delivery method
- Analyzing the markets
We work with the following data center services providers in Colorado:
- Modular data center providers
- Top data center architecture firms
- Data center infrastructure companies
- Top data center vendors
- Data center development companies
- Data center design and build companies
- Top data center construction companies
- Data center building companies
- Data center builders
- Data center general contractors
- Data center construction companies
- Data center contractors
- Data center maintenance companies
- Companies that build data centers
- Data center commissioning companies
- Construction management consulting firms
- Project management companies
- Data center providers
- Data center companies
- Data center solutions providers
- Data center brokers
- Data center vendors
- Data center experts
- Biggest data center companies in the world
- Best data center companies
- Data center specialists
- Data center CM firms
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Brett Semans Represented DCI At The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) Conference
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) conference...
Annual Escape The Cold Aisle Is Only One Week Away!
DCi is excited to be part of this year’s...
Facts about Colorado
- Capital: Denver
- Year Founded: 1876
- Major Cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton
- Borders: Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $274,048
- Population: 4,301,261
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 104,247
- High Point (Feet): 14,433
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including dairy products, cattle, sheep, hogs, wheat, corn, apples, and hay, scientific instruments, computers, food processing, leather products, and metal products How Colorado got its name: Colorado comes from a Spanish word meaning red-colored. It is named for the red mud of the Colorado River. Colorado State Symbols State Nickname: Centennial State; State Slogan: Enter a Higher State; (formerly) Fresh Air and Fond Memories Served Daily; State Motto: Nil sine Numine (Nothing without Providence); State flower: Rocky Mountain Columbine; State Bird: Lark Bunting; State Fish: Greenback cutthroat trout; State Tree: Colorado Blue Spruce; State Mammal: Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep; State Foods: Cantaloupe; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Tuesday, August 1, 1876; Number Admitted: 38; Prior Name: Colorado Territory; Postal Abbreviation: CO; The Geography of Colorado: Total Size: 103,718 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Arikaree River at 3,315 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Yuma (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Elbert at 14,433 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Lake (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Park County approx. 30 miles northwest of Pikes Peak (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Counties: 64 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Colorado River, South Platte River, Arkansas River, Rio Grande River, San Juan River, Grand Lake, Navajo Lake, John Martin Reservoir, Blue Mesa Reservoir. Famous People: Max Aaron – Champion figure skater; Tim Allen – Comedian and actor; Kristin Davis – Actress; Jack Dempsey – Professional boxer; Douglas Fairbanks – Actor; Roy Halladay – Professional baseball player; John Kerry – Senator and Secretary of State; Ken Kesey – Author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest; Florence Sabin – Scientist; Byron White – Supreme Court justice. More Fun Facts: Colorado is famous for the Rocky Mountains and great skiing.; The white stripe in the middle of the Colorado state flag represents the snow-capped mountains.; The capital of Colorado, Denver, is almost exactly 1 mile above sea level. This is how it earned the nickname ‘Mile High City.’ The famous Colorado mountain, Pike’s Peak, is named after US Army Lieutenant Zebulon Pike. The view from Pike’s Peak inspired Katherine Lee Bates to write the song ‘America the Beautiful.’; The city of Boulder is the only US city with a glacier.; Deer Trail was home to the world’s first Rodeo in 1869.; The United States Air Force Academy is located in the city of Colorado Springs.; Over 30% of the land of Colorado is owned by the United States government.; The highest city in the United States is Leadville. It is 10,430 feet above sea level. Professional Sports Teams: Colorado Avalanche – NHL (hockey); Colorado Rapids – MLS (soccer); Colorado Rockies – MLB (baseball); Denver Broncos – NFL (football); Denver Nuggets – NBA (basketball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Colorado .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Colorado
- Page ID: Colorado_United_States_6
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Project Management Program Development: 1000001