Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Washington, WA
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Washington, WA
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Washington:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Washington
- Capital: Olympia
- Year Founded: 1889
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Oregon, Idaho, Canada, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $375,730
- Population: 5,894,121
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 68,192
- High Point (Feet): 14,411
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, berries, cattle, fishing, poultry, and wheat, Timber and wood products, paper products, computer software, aircraft, and tourism How Washington got its name: The state is named after the first president of the United States, George Washington. Washington State Symbols: State Nickname: Evergreen State; State Slogan: SayWA!; (formerly) Experience Washington; The Evergreen State; also on its license plate as Evergreen State; State Motto: Al-Ki (Indian word meaning bye-and-bye); State flower: Rhododendron; State Bird: Willow Goldfinch aka American Goldfinch; State Fish: Steelhead Trout; State Tree: Western Hemlock; State Mammal: Orca (Killer Whale); State Foods: Blueberry Muffin. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, November 11, 1889; Number Admitted: 42; Prior Name: Washington Territory; Postal Abbreviation: WA; The Geography of Washington: Total Size: 66,544 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Pacific Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Rainier at 14,411 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pierce (source: Central Point: Located in Chelan County approx. 10 miles west-southwest of Wenatchee (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 39; Bodies of Water: Pacific Ocean, Puget Sound, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Columbia River, Snake River, Skagit River, Lake Chelan, Lake Washington; Famous People: Bob Barker – Game show host; Kurt Cobain – Singer and songwriter; Bing Crosby – Singer and actor; Bill Gates – Co-founder of Microsoft; John Elway – Professional football player; Richard Gordon – Astronaut; Alex Haley – Author; Jimi Hendrix – Rock star and guitarist; Steve Largent – Professional football player; Gary Larson – Cartoonist famous for “The Far side”; Tim Lincecum – Professional baseball player; Carl Sagan – Astronomer; Hope Solo – Soccer player; More Fun Facts: In Everett, Washington is the final assembly plant for Boeing airplanes. It is the biggest building in the world. Seattle, Washington is home to the world-famous Space Needle. It has a rotating restaurant at the top.; It is the only state to be named for a US president. The residents had recommended Columbia, but Congress decided to name the land after George Washington. Washington is the leading apple producer of the states.; It gets the nickname, the Evergreen State, from its large forests of evergreen trees.; Microsoft corporation is headquartered in Redmond. Bill Gates, the head of Microsoft and the richest man in the US, also lives in this state.; The state insect is the dragonfly.; Aberdeen was once called the ‘roughest town west of the Mississippi’.; Mount St. Helens is an active volcano. It had a huge eruption in 1980. Professional Sports Teams: Seattle Mariners – MLB (baseball); Seattle Seahawks – NFL (football); Seattle Sounders – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Washington .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Washington
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001