Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving South Carolina, SC
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving South Carolina, SC
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in South Carolina:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about South Carolina
- Capital: Columbia
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: North Carolina, Georgia, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $176,217
- Population: 4,012,012
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 31,055
- High Point (Feet): 3,560
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including poultry, cattle, soybeans, tobacco, and peaches, Textiles, chemicals, paper, automobiles, machinery, and tourism. How South Carolina got its name: The Carolinas were named in honor of King Charles I. The Latin for Charles is translated as Carolus. South Carolina State Symbols: State Nickname: Palmetto State; State Slogan: Smiling Faces. Beautiful Places. Also on one of its two base license plates.; State Motto: Animis opibusque parati (Prepared in mind and resources) and Dum spiro spero (While I breathe, I hope); State flower: Yellow Jessamine; State Bird: Carolina Wren; State Fish: Striped bass; State Tree: Palmetto; State Mammal: White-tailed deer, Boykin Spaniel; State Foods: Peach, Milk, Sweet Tea ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: May 23, 1788; Number Admitted: 8; Prior Name: Province of South Carolina, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: SC; The Geography of South Carolina: Total Size: 30,109 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Sassafras Mtn. at 3,560 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pickens (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Richland County approx. Thirteen miles southeast of Columbia (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Counties: 46 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Lake Murray, Lake Marion, Lake Moultrie, Lake Hartwell, Pee Dee River, Saluda River, and Santee River. Famous People: James Brown – Singer; Joe Frazier – Champion Heavyweight Boxer; Kevin Garnett – Professional basketball player; Sarah Moore Grimke – Women’s rights activist; Andrew Jackson – The 7th President of the United States; Jesse Jackson – Civil rights activist; Jasper Johns – Artist; Shoeless Joe Jackson – Professional baseball player; Chris Rock – Comedian and actor; Vana White – Game show host; More Fun Facts: The State Tree of South Carolina, the Palmetto Tree, was used to build the walls for a fort on Sullivan Island. The rubbery trees were a great defense as cannon balls bounced right off them!; The first shots of the Civil War were in South Carolina at Fort Sumter.; Johnston, South Carolina is called the Peach Capital of the World. There is a giant water tower in the shape of a peach near Gaffney.; Before South Carolina adopted the Palmetto State as its nickname, it was called the Iodine State.; The official state dance is the Shag.; There are rumors that a water monster lurks in the depths of Lake Murray.; The state amphibian is the salamander. The state insect is the Carolina Mantis.; South Carolina beaches are popular tourist destinations including the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in South Carolina. The Carolina Panthers play just across the border in Charlotte.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: South Carolina .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=South Carolina
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001