Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving New Mexico, NM
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving New Mexico, NM
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in New Mexico:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about New Mexico
- Capital: Santa Fe
- Year Founded: 1912
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $80,600
- Population: 1,819,046
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 121,666
- High Point (Feet): 13,161
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Oil and gas production, mining, cattle, and tourism. How New Mexico got its name: The region was named by the first Spanish settlers in the area after the country of Mexico to the south. New Mexico State Symbols: State Nickname: The Land of Enchantment; State Slogan: Land of Enchantment; also on its license plate; State Motto: Crescit eundo (It grows as it goes); State flower: Yucca flower; State Bird: Roadrunner aka Greater Roadrunner; State Fish: Cutthroat trout; State Tree: Pinon Pine; State Mammal: Black bear; State Foods: Bizcochito (cookie). Becoming a State: Date Admitted: 6-Jan-12; Number Admitted: 47; Prior Name: New Mexico Territory; Postal Abbreviation: NM; The Geography of New Mexico: Total Size: 121,356 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Red Bluff Reservoir at 2,842 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Eddy (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Geographical High Point: Wheeler Peak at 13,161 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Taos (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Torrance County approx. 12 miles south-southwest of Willard (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 33 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Rio Grande River, Pecos River, Canadian River, San Juan River, Elephant Butte Lake, Navajo Lake. Famous People: Jeff Bezos – Founder of Amazon.com; John Denver – Singer and songwriter; Neil Patrick Harris – Actor; Dolores Huerta – Civil rights activist; Demi Lovato – Singer and actress; Demi Moore – Actress; Georgia O’Keeffe – Artist famous for her paintings of New Mexico; Katherine D. Ortega – First Hispanic treasurer of the United States; Al Unser – NASCAR race car driver; More Fun Facts: The real Smokey Bear was rescued from a New Mexico fire in 1950; Roswell, New Mexico is home to some of the world’s most famous UFO sightings.; The world’s first atomic bomb was detonated in southern New Mexico.; Carlsbad Caverns has one of the world’s longest underground chambers.; The nickname ‘Land of Enchantment’ was first used as the title of a book about the area by Lillian Whiting in 1906.; New Mexico is one of the four states that meet at the Four Corners. You can stand in four states at the same time! ; The other three states are Colorado, Utah, and Arizona,; Santa Fe is well over 1 mile above sea level at 7,000 feet. This makes it the highest altitude capital city in the United States.; The town of Deming is home to the Great American Duck Race. They race in the water and on land.; 75% of the roads in New Mexico are not paved.; There are more cattle and sheep in the state than people. Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in New Mexico.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New Mexico .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New Mexico
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001