Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving New Jersey, NJ
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving New Jersey, NJ
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in New Jersey:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about New Jersey
- Capital: Trenton
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $508,003
- Population: 8,414,350
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 7,836
- High Point (Feet): 1,803
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including potatoes, peaches, and fishing Pharmaceuticals, finance, chemicals, telecommunications, and tourism. How New Jersey got its name: New Jersey was named after the British island of Jersey in the English Channel off the coast of Normandy. The name was chosen in honor of one of its founders Sir George Carteret who was from Jersey. New Jersey State Symbols: State Nickname: Garden State; State Slogan: Come See For Yourself; State Motto: Liberty and prosperity; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Eastern Goldfinch; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: Red Oak; State Mammal: Horse; State Foods: Highbush Blueberry. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: December 18, 1787; Number Admitted: 3; Prior Name: Province of New Jersey, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NJ. The Geography of New Jersey: Total Size: 7,417 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: High Point at 1,803 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Sussex (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Mercer County approx. 5 miles southeast of Trenton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 21 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay, Hudson River, Delaware River. Famous People: Buzz Aldrin – Astronaut; Judy Blume – author of young adult books; Grover Cleveland – The 22nd and 24th President of the United States; David Copperfield – Magician; Michael Douglas – Actor; Thomas Edison – Inventor who had his famous lab in Menlo Park, New Jersey; Whitney Houston – Singer; Derek Jeter – Baseball player for the New York Yankees; Jon Bon Jovi – Rock singer for the band Bon Jovi; Jack Nicholson – Actor; Shaquille O’Neal – Professional basketball player; Queen Latifah – Actress and rapper; Bill Parcells – NFL football coach; Frank Sinatra – Singer and actor; Bruce Springsteen – Rock singer and songwriter; Meryl Streep – Actress; Dave Thomas – Founder of Wendy’s fast-food restaurant. More Fun Facts: Over 100 battles have been fought on New Jersey soil.; New Jersey has the greatest population density of any state, making it the most crowded.; New Jersey is a state of inventions. The FM Radio, the light bulb, the motion picture camera, and transistors were all invented in New Jersey.; The Atlantic City Boardwalk was the world’s first boardwalk.; New Jersey is named after the Isle of Jersey, an island located off the coast of Normandy, France.; The streets on the game of Monopoly are named after streets in Atlantic City.; The first professional basketball game was played in Trenton in 1896 between the Trenton YMCA and the Brooklyn YMCA. Players were paid $15 each.; President Grover Cleveland was born in New Jersey. Other Famous Peoplefrom New Jersey include Bruce Springsteen, Judy Blume, Bon Jovi, and Frank Sinatra.; Other nicknames include the Clam State and the Diner Capital of the World.; Professional Sports Teams: New Jersey Devils – NHL (hockey); New York Giants – NFL (football); New York Jets – NFL (football); New York Red Bulls – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New Jersey .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New Jersey
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001