Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Nevada, NV
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Nevada, NV
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Nevada:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Nevada
- Capital: Carson City
- Year Founded: 1864
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, California
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $133,584
- Population: 1,998,257
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 110,540
- High Point (Feet): 13,140
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, dairy products, hay, and potatoes, Tourism, machinery, printing, electronic equipment, gold and silver mining. How Nevada got its name: The name Nevada comes from a Spanish word that means snow-covered. Nevada State Symbols: State Nickname: Silver State; State Slogan: Wide Open; State Motto: All for Our Country; State flower: Sagebrush; State Bird: Mountain Bluebird; State Fish: Lahontan cutthroat trout; State Tree: The Single-Leaf Pinon; State Mammal: Desert bighorn sheep; State Foods: NA. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, October 31, 1864; Number Admitted: 36; Prior Name: Nevada Territory; Postal Abbreviation: NV. The Geography of Nevada: Total Size: 109,826 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Colorado River at 479 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Clark (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Boundary Peak at 13,140 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Esmeralda (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Lander County approx. 26 miles southeast of Austin (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 17 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Tahoe, Pyramid Lake, Lake Mead, Humboldt River, Colorado River, Carson River. Famous People: Andre Agassi – Professional tennis player; Kurt and Kyle Bush – Race car drivers; Matthew Gray Gubler – Actor; Bryce Harper – Professional baseball player; Adam Hicks – Actor from Zeke and Luther; Steven Jackson – Football player; Julia Mancuso – Olympic gold medal skier; Pat Nixon – First Lady; Harry Reid – Senator and Senate majority leader; Kevin Rose – Founder of Digg; More Fun Facts: Nevada means ‘snowy’. Other names considered for the state included Washoe, Humboldt, and Esmeralda.; The Top Gun Flight School is located in Fallon, Nevada.; Area 51, the place famed for UFO cover-ups, is located in southern Nevada.; Nevada is one of three states with legalized gambling.; It is the driest state in the USA averaging only around 7 inches of rain each year.; The hard hat was invented for construction workers working on the Hoover Dam.; The International Camel Races are held in Virginia City each year.; Other nicknames for the state include The Sagebrush State, The Battle Born State, and The Silver State.; 85% of Nevada is owned by the federal government.; The state produces more gold than any other state in America.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major sports teams in Nevada.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Nevada .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Nevada
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001