Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Nebraska, NE
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Nebraska, NE
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Nebraska:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Nebraska
- Capital: Lincoln
- Year Founded: 1867
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $99,557
- Population: 1,711,263
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 77,227
- High Point (Feet): 5,424
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and pigs, Food processing, meatpacking, freight transportation, insurance, and machinery. How Nebraska got its name: Nebraska comes from the name the Oto Indians gave to the Platte River. It means flat water. Nebraska State Symbols: State Nickname: Cornhusker State; State Slogan: (formerly) The Good Life; Possibilities…Endless; State Motto: Equality before the law; State flower: Goldenrod; State Bird: Western Meadowlark; State Fish : Channel catfish; State Tree: Eastern Cottonwood. State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Corn muffin, cranberry juice, chocolate chip cookie. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Friday, March 1, 1867; Number Admitted: 37; Prior Name: Nebraska Territory. Postal Abbreviation: NE. The Geography of Nebraska: Total Size: 76,872 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Missouri River at 840 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Richardson (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Panorama Point at 5,424 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Kimball (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Custer County approx. 10 miles northwest of Broken Bow (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 93 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Platte River, Missouri River, Niobrara River, Republican River, Lake McConaughy, Harlan County Lake.Famous People: Fred Astaire – Dancer and actor; Marlon Brando – Actor; Warren Buffett – Famous investor and entrepreneur; Dick Cheney – Vice President of the United States; Red Cloud – War Leader of the Sioux Nation; Gerald Ford – The 38th President of the United States; Larry the Cable Guy – Comedian; Andy Roddick – Professional tennis player; Nicholas Sparks – Author (The Notebook, Safe Haven); Hilary Swank – Actress; Malcolm X – Civil rights activist; More Fun Facts: Edward Perkins invented Kool-Aid in Hastings, Nebraska.; Nebraska is said to have more miles of river than any other state.; Boys Town is located in Omaha, Nebraska.; The State Song of Nebraska is ‘Beautiful Nebraska.’; It is sometimes called the Tree Planter’s State. This is because Arbor Day, a day when trees are planted throughout the country, started here in 1872.; Spam, the food, is produced in Freemont, Nebraska.; It is the only state that has a single-house legislature.; The world’s largest woolly mammoth fossil was found in Lincoln County.; The name Nebraska comes from an American Indian name meaning ‘flat water’.; President Gerald Ford was born in Omaha. Other Famous Peoplefrom Nebraska include Fred Astaire, Marlon Brando, Andy Roddick, and Warren Buffett. Professional Sports Teams: Nebraska does not have any major Professional Sports Teams.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Nebraska .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Nebraska
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001