Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Michigan, MI
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Michigan, MI
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Michigan:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Michigan
- Capital: Lansing
- Year Founded: 1837
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota (via Lake Superior), Canada
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $400,504
- Population: 9,938,444
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,216
- High Point (Feet): 1,979
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cherries, blueberries, corn, soybeans, cattle, and milk, Automobile manufacturing, technology, furniture, mining (copper, iron), and tourism. How Michigan got its name: The name Michigan comes from an Algonquian Indian word that means big water. Michigan State Symbols: State Nickname: Great Lakes State; State Slogan: Great Lakes, Great Times; More To See.; (formerly) Water/Winter Wonderland; previously on its license plate; State Motto: Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice (If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you); State flower: Apple blossom; State Bird: American Robin; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: White Pine; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Cherry; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, January 26, 1837; Number Admitted: 26; Prior Name: Michigan Territory; Postal Abbreviation: MI. The Geography of Michigan: Total Size: 56,804 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Lake Erie at 571 feet (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Arvon at 1,979 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Baraga (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Central Point: Located in Wexford County approx. 5 miles north-northwest of Cadillac (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 83 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, Detroit River, St. Marys River, Grand River; Famous People: Edna Ferber – Author; Henry Ford – Founder of the Ford Motor Company; Gerald Ford – The 38th President of the United States (grew up in Michigan); Magic Johnson – Professional basketball player; Charles Lindbergh – Aviator who flew the Spirit of St. Louis across the Atlantic Ocean; Madonna – Singer and actress; Floyd Mayweather – Boxer; Burt Reynolds – Actor; Smokey Robinson – Singer; Kid Rock – Singer; Tom Selleck – Actor; Serena Williams – Tennis player; Stevie Wonder – Singer and songwriter; More Fun Facts: Michigan borders four of the five Great Lakes.; It has over 10,000 lakes and the longest freshwater shoreline in the world.; The Mackinac Bridge connects Michigan’s Upper and Lower Peninsulas.; Lake Michigan is the only Great Lake that is entirely within the United States.; Sometimes Michigan is called the Wolverine State.; Detroit is the car capital of the world with General Motors, Chrysler, and Ford. It is often called Motor Town or Motown.; Motown Records was founded in Detroit by Barry Gordy in 1959.; The University of Michigan was the first university founded by a state. It was founded in 1817 under the name Catholepistemiad.; Kellogg’s Cereal company is headquartered out of Battle Creek. Each year they have a cereal festival where they set up the world’s longest breakfast table.; No matter where you are in Michigan, you are always within 85 miles of a Great Lake. Professional Sports Teams: Detroit Lions – NFL (football); Detroit Pistons – NBA (basketball); Detroit Red Wings – NHL (hockey); Detroit Tigers – MLB (baseball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Michigan .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Michigan
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001