Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Illinois, IL
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Illinois, IL
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Illinois:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Illinois
- Capital: Springfield
- Year Founded: 1818
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $695,238
- Population: 12,419,293
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 56,400
- High Point (Feet): 1,235
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and dairy products, chemicals, machinery, food processing, electronic products, publishing, and tourism; How Illinois got its name: The name Illinois is a French word that was used to describe the local Native Americans.; Illinois State Symbols: State Nickname: Prairie State; State Slogan: Mile After Magnificent Mile; Right Here. Right Now.; State Motto: State sovereignty, national union; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Cardinal aka Northern Cardinal; State Fish: Bluegill; State Tree: White Oak; State Mammal: White-tailed deer; State Foods: Popcorn; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, December 3, 1818; Number Admitted: 21; Prior Name: Illinois Territory; Postal Abbreviation: IL; The Geography of Illinois: Total Size: 55,584 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Mississippi River at 279 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Alexander (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Charles Mound at 1,235 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Jo Daviess (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Logan County approx. Twenty-eight miles northeast of Springfield (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 102 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Michigan, Rend Lake, Illinois River, Mississippi River, Ohio River, Wabash River. Famous People: Hillary Clinton – First Lady and U.S. Secretary of State; Cindy Crawford – Model; Michael Crichton – Author and movie producer; Walt Disney – Founder of Walt Disney Company; Wyatt Earp – Lawman of the wild west; Enrico Fermi – Nuclear scientist; Harrison Ford – Actor; Ernest Hemingway – Author; Jackie Joyner- Kersee – Track and field athlete; Abraham Lincoln – The 16th President of the United States and Illinois congressman; Bill Murray – Actor and comedian; Michelle Obama – First Lady of the U.S.; Ronald Reagan -The 40th President of the United States; Derrick Rose – Professional basketball player; Eddie Vedder – Lead singer of Pearl Jam; More Fun Facts: The Willis Tower (Sears Tower) in Chicago, Illinois is the tallest building in the United States.; Chicago is the third-largest city in the United States.; The headquarters of McDonald’s is located in Oak Brook, Illinois.; The state dance of Illinois is Square Dancing.; On Saint Patrick’s Day the Chicago River is dyed green.; Famous Peopleborn in Illinois include Walt Disney, Harrison Ford, Ernest Hemmingway, and President Ronald Reagan.; Illinois was the first state to abolish slavery by ratifying the thirteenth amendment.; There are over 6,000 units of government (for example city, township, county, etc.) in the State of Illinois.; The world’s largest public library is the Chicago Public Library. It has over 2 million books!; Abraham Lincoln served in the Illinois State Legislature.; Professional Sports Teams: Chicago Bears – NFL (football); Chicago Blackhawks – NHL (hockey); Chicago Bulls – NBA (basketball); Chicago Cubs – MLB (baseball); Chicago Fire – MLS (soccer); Chicago White Sox – MLB (baseball). ” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Illinois .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Illinois
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001