Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving Florida, FL
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving Florida, FL
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in Florida:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Florida
- Capital: Tallahassee
- Year Founded: 1845
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Alabama, Georgia, Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $777,164
- Population: 15,982,378
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 58,560
- High Point (Feet): 345
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including oranges, other citrus fruits, sugarcane, corn, green beans, and tomatoes, Tourism, banking, aerospace, biotechnology, and electronics. How Florida got its name: Florida was named by Spanish Explorer Ponce de Leon. He called the land Pascua Florida, which means Flowery Easter. Florida State Symbols: State Nickname: Sunshine State; State Slogan: Visit Florida; MyFlorida.com; State Motto: In God we trust (1868); State flower: Orange blossom; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Largemouth bass (freshwater), Atlantic Sailfish (saltwater); State Tree: Sabal Palm; State Mammal: Florida panther, Manatee, Bottle-nosed dolphin; State Foods: Orange Juice, Key Lime Pie, Oranges; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, March 3, 1845; Number Admitted: 27; Prior Name: Florida Territory; Postal Abbreviation: FL. The Geography of Florida: Total Size: 53,927 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Britton Hill at 345 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Walton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Hernando County approx. Twelve miles north-northwest of Brooksville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 67 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean, Tampa Bay, Lake Okeechobee, St. Johns River, Suwannee River, Caloosahatchee River, Lake Tohopekaliga, Lake George. Famous People: Faye Dunaway – Actress; Chris Evert – Professional tennis player; Debbie Harry – Singer for the group Blondie; Chipper Jones – Baseball player; Roy Jones, Jr. – Championship boxer; Jim Morrison – Lead singer for the Doors; Tom Petty – Singer and songwriter; Sidney Poitier – Actor; Philip Randolph – Civil rights activist; Bob Ross – Painter; Emmitt Smith – Professional football player; Vanilla Ice – Rapper; Bubba Watson – Golfer. More Fun Facts: You can see the Space Shuttle launch from Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, Florida.; Ponce de Leon was hoping to find the Fountain of Youth when exploring in Florida.; St. Augustine, Florida was founded in 1565 and is the oldest permanent city in the United States.; Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is the number one tourist destination in the world.; Florida is sometimes called the Alligator State because of all the alligators that live there. Also, the University of Florida’s mascot is the Gator. This is where Gatorade was first invented.; The highest rate of lightning strikes in the US is in Clearwater, FL. You may think that Florida is the southernmost state in the US, but Hawaii is actually further south.; The highest average temperature in the US is in Key West.; There are two rivers in Florida that both have the same name! They are both called Withlacoochee. Professional Sports Teams: Florida Panthers – NHL (hockey); Jacksonville Jaguars – NFL (football); Miami Dolphins – NFL (football); Miami Heat – NBA (basketball); Miami Marlins – MLB (baseball); Orlando Magic – NBA (basketball; Tampa Bay Buccaneers – NFL (football); Tampa Bay Rays – MLB (baseball); Tampa Bay Lightning – NHL (hockey).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Florida .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Florida
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001