Data Center Site Selection Experts Serving California, CA
Data Center Site Selection Specialists Serving California, CA
Building a data center is a mission-critical endeavor. The business case behind developing such an asset starts with the data center site location. It is imperative to create the complex plan and requirements necessary to deploy your data center, but none is as important than where to locate your data center.
DCI will diligently work with you to fully assess a potential critical facility property for its advantages and disadvantages. There are many factors that will be important to your business model and DCI will go through the data center site selection process so you can advance your plan, goals, and long-term strategy with confidence.
DCI offers the following site selection services and we also deal following data center real estate contacts in California:
- Colocation site selection services
- Data center location strategy
- Help finding data center space
- Evaluation for data center site selection
- Data center location services
- Data center colocation site selection
- Search for available data center space
- Finding the right data center space
- Analyzing colocation space
- Data center facility spaces
- Data center rental spaces
- Finding data center space
- Data centers for sale
- Data center for sale real estate
- Data center land for sale
- Data center lease agreements
- Data center rentals
- Data centers for lease
- Finding the best data center locations
- Selling used data centers
- Data strategies for real estate
- Dealing with data center brokers
- Dealing with data center real estate agents
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about California
- Capital: Sacramento
- Year Founded: 1850
- Major Cities: Major Cities
- Borders: Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Mexico, Pacific Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $2,003,479
- Population: 33,871,648
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 158,693
- High Point (Feet): 14,494
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including dairy products, almonds, grapes, tomatoes, avocados, and broccoli, computers, electronics, food processing, paper, mining, movie production, and tourism; How California got its name: California was named by Spanish explorers who thought they had discovered an island. The name comes from the Spanish story of Queen Califia who ruled a mythical island.; California State Symbols: State Nickname: Golden State State Slogan: Find Yourself Here; State Motto: Eureka (I have found it); State flower: California Poppy; State Bird: California Quail; State Fish: Golden trout (freshwater), Garibaldi (saltwater); State Tree: California Redwood; State Mammal: Grizzly bear, Gray whale; State Foods: Wine; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, September 9, 1850; Number Admitted: 31; Prior Name: Mexican Cession, Alta California; Postal Abbreviation: CA; The Geography of California: Total Size: 155,959 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Death Valley at -282 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Inyo (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Whitney at 14,494 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Inyo-Tulare (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Madera County approx. 38 miles east of Madera (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Counties: 58 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Salton Sea, Lake Tahoe, Goose Lake, Mono Lake, Lake Shasta, Sacramento River, San Joaquin River, Colorado River, Pit River, Feather River, San Francisco Bay, Pacific Ocean;Famous People: Tom Brady – Professional football player;Leonardo Dicaprio – Actor; Joe Dimaggio – Professional baseball player; Snoop Dogg – Rapper, Actor; Clint Eastwood – Actor; Robert Frost – Poet; Jeff Gordon – Race car driver; Tom Hanks – Actor; Tony Hawk – Professional skateboarder; Steve Jobs – Founder of Apple; Bruce Lee – Actor, Martial arts expert; Marilyn Monroe – Actress; Richard Nixon – The 37th President of the United States; George Patton – WWII general; Katy Perry – Singer; Ronald Reagan – The 40th President of the United States was governor of California.; Sally Ride – Astronaut; Lemony Snicket – Author; Shirley Temple – Child actress; Shaun White – Professional snowboarder; Tiger Woods – Professional golfer; More Fun Facts: California is home to the highest point (Mt. Whitney) and the lowest point (Death Valley) in the continental United States.; California is home to many tourist attractions including Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, Lego Land, and Yosemite National Park.; You can drive through a giant Redwood tree in California’s Kings Canyon.; California is home to Silicon Valley, the home to many of the top US technology companies.; The annual arm wrestling championship is held in Petaluma in October.; More than half of all the nation’s vegetables, nuts, and fruits are grown in the state of California.; San Bernardino County is the largest county in the entire United States. It covers almost 3 million acres!; The redwood tree can grow to well over 300 feet tall.; The Gold Rush started in 1848 when James Marshall discovered gold at Sutter’s Mill.; The first McDonald’s restaurant was opened in San Bernardino, California in 1940.; Professional Sports Teams: MLB (baseball) – Dodgers, Angels, Athletics, Padres, Giants; NFL (football) – Raiders, Chargers, 49ers; NBA (basketball) – Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, Kings; NHL (hockey) – Ducks, Kings, Sharks; MLS (Soccer) – Galaxy, Earthquakes, Chivas USA” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: California .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=California
- Page ID: DCIID_1000001
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Infrastructures: 1000001