Data Center Project Management & Program Development in Texas, TX:
DCI is an industry leader in data center project planning and data center project management. Data center planning is the strategy that maps out the architectural requirements, power load, computing resources, footprint, cooling capacity, and electrical distribution, to ensure the data center workload demands of its users can be met. DCI’s data center feasibility studies will outline your exact capacity needs; then we will deploy a data center buildout project plan and develop a data center program, schedule, and process to meet your operational launch date with proven plans for scale. We will make sure your data center strategy, process and program development are done perfectly, on-time, and on-budget.
DCI is a top data center design and consulting firm who specializes in being the owner’s advocate. We have been recognized as a top colocation site selection provider. As a data center solutions company, we provide cost saving data center design, planning, and construction project management services.
You have many options when choosing a data center installation company who you can trust to build your data center. We have helped some of the largest colocation providers develop their colocation network and data center infrastructure.
Our team of qualified data center specialists and developers design and build data centers. We follow data center industry best practices in data center quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
DCI offers a comprehensive data center consulting approach from concept to commissioning. DCI offers the following data center program development services in Texas, TX:
- Strategic planning
- Conceptual design coordination
- Site Selection
- Site pre-construction due diligence
- Basis of design – design criteria
- Determine resource and system
- Financial analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Assess local authority requirements
- Recommend project delivery method
- Analyzing the markets
We work with the following data center services providers in Texas:
- Modular data center providers
- Top data center architecture firms
- Data center infrastructure companies
- Top data center vendors
- Data center development companies
- Data center design and build companies
- Top data center construction companies
- Data center building companies
- Data center builders
- Data center general contractors
- Data center construction companies
- Data center contractors
- Data center maintenance companies
- Companies that build data centers
- Data center commissioning companies
- Construction management consulting firms
- Project management companies
- Data center providers
- Data center companies
- Data center solutions providers
- Data center brokers
- Data center vendors
- Data center experts
- Biggest data center companies in the world
- Best data center companies
- Data center specialists
- Data center CM firms
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Brett Semans Represented DCI At The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) Conference
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) conference...
Annual Escape The Cold Aisle Is Only One Week Away!
DCi is excited to be part of this year’s...
Facts about Texas
- Capital: Austin
- Year Founded: 1845
- Major Cities: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso
- Borders: New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mexico, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $1,397,369
- Population: 20,851,820
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 267,338
- High Point (Feet): 8,749
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cattle, sheep, goats, cotton, grains, and fishing Oil, natural gas, petroleum products, cement, energy, chemicals, and tourism. How Texas got its name: The name Texas comes from the Caddo Native American word tejas which means friends. Texas State Symbols: State Nickname: Lone Star State; State Slogan: It’s Like a Whole Other Country (this is used only in domestic advertising); State Motto: Friendship; State flower: Bluebonnet; State Bird: Mockingbird; State Fish: Guadalupe bass; State Tree: Pecan; State Mammal: Armadillo, Texas Longhorn, Mexican free-tailed bat; State Foods: Chili, Pecan, Jalapeno, Strudel, Tortilla chips and Salsa; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Monday, December 29, 1845; Number Admitted: 28; Prior Name: Republic of Texas; Postal Abbreviation: TX; The Geography of Texas: Total Size: 261,797 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Gulf of Mexico at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Guadalupe Peak at 8,749 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Culberson (source: U.S. Geological Survey) ; Central Point: Located in McCulloch County approx. 15 miles northeast of Brady (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 254 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Rio Grande River, Pecos River, Red River, Colorado River, Brazos River, Toledo Bend Reservoir. Famous People: Drew Brees – Professional football player; Kelly Clarkson – Singer and American Idol winner; Dwight D Eisenhower – – The 34th President of the United States and WWII general; Selena Gomez – Actress and singer; Howard Hughes – Businessman and aviator; Lyndon B Johnson – The 36th President of the United States; Beyonce Knowles – Singer and actress; Tom Landry – Legendary football coach; Steve Martin – Comedian and actor; Sandra Day O’Connor – First woman U.S. Supreme Court Justice; Adrian Peterson – Professional football player; Dan Rather – News Anchor; Kenny Rogers – Country music singer; Nolan Ryan – Professional baseball player; Babe Didrikson Zaharias – Track and field athlete. More Fun Facts: The name Texas comes from the word ‘tejas’ meaning ‘friends’ or ‘allies’.; Austin, Texas is called the ‘Live Music Capital of the World’.; The King Ranch in Texas is bigger than the state of Rhode Island.; Bracken cave has the single largest concentration of mammals in the world with a population of over 20 million bats!; The name the Lone Star State comes from the single star on the Texas flag. It symbolized Texas’ struggle for independence.; El Paso, Texas is closer to the border of California than it is to Dallas, Texas. That’s how big Texas is!; Texas has been a member of six different nations including Spain, Mexico, France, the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States, and the USA.; Dr Pepper was invented in Waco, Tx.; The Dallas-Fort Worth area has a larger population than 39 US States.; Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower and Lyndon B. Johnson were born in Texas. Professional Sports Teams: Dallas Cowboys – NFL (football); Dallas Mavericks – NBA (basketball); Dallas Stars – NHL (hockey); FC Dallas – MLS (soccer); Houston Astros – MLB (baseball); Houston Dynamo – MLS (soccer); Houston Rockets – NBA (basketball); Houston Texans – NFL (football); San Antonio Spurs – NBA (basketball); Texas Rangers – MLB (baseball).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Texas .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Texas
- Page ID: Texas_United_States_43
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Project Management Program Development: 1000001