Data Center Project Management & Program Development in Pennsylvania, PA:
DCI is an industry leader in data center project planning and data center project management. Data center planning is the strategy that maps out the architectural requirements, power load, computing resources, footprint, cooling capacity, and electrical distribution, to ensure the data center workload demands of its users can be met. DCI’s data center feasibility studies will outline your exact capacity needs; then we will deploy a data center buildout project plan and develop a data center program, schedule, and process to meet your operational launch date with proven plans for scale. We will make sure your data center strategy, process and program development are done perfectly, on-time, and on-budget.
DCI is a top data center design and consulting firm who specializes in being the owner’s advocate. We have been recognized as a top colocation site selection provider. As a data center solutions company, we provide cost saving data center design, planning, and construction project management services.
You have many options when choosing a data center installation company who you can trust to build your data center. We have helped some of the largest colocation providers develop their colocation network and data center infrastructure.
Our team of qualified data center specialists and developers design and build data centers. We follow data center industry best practices in data center quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
DCI offers a comprehensive data center consulting approach from concept to commissioning. DCI offers the following data center program development services in Pennsylvania, PA:
- Strategic planning
- Conceptual design coordination
- Site Selection
- Site pre-construction due diligence
- Basis of design – design criteria
- Determine resource and system
- Financial analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Assess local authority requirements
- Recommend project delivery method
- Analyzing the markets
We work with the following data center services providers in Pennsylvania:
- Modular data center providers
- Top data center architecture firms
- Data center infrastructure companies
- Top data center vendors
- Data center development companies
- Data center design and build companies
- Top data center construction companies
- Data center building companies
- Data center builders
- Data center general contractors
- Data center construction companies
- Data center contractors
- Data center maintenance companies
- Companies that build data centers
- Data center commissioning companies
- Construction management consulting firms
- Project management companies
- Data center providers
- Data center companies
- Data center solutions providers
- Data center brokers
- Data center vendors
- Data center experts
- Biggest data center companies in the world
- Best data center companies
- Data center specialists
- Data center CM firms
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Brett Semans Represented DCI At The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) Conference
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) conference...
Annual Escape The Cold Aisle Is Only One Week Away!
DCi is excited to be part of this year’s...
Facts about Pennsylvania
- Capital: Harrisburg
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem
- Borders: Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $600,897
- Population: 12,281,054
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 45,333
- High Point (Feet): 3,213
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, mushrooms, Christmas trees, chickens, and grapes, Electronics equipment, banking, insurance, pharmaceuticals, steel, and food processing. How Pennsylvania got its name: The name Pennsylvania comes from the founder of the English Colony, William Penn. The word sylvania means forest land in Latin. Pennsylvania State Symbols: State Nickname: Keystone State; State Slogan: State of Independence; (formerly) Memories Last a Lifetime, You’ve Got a Friend in Pennsylvania; State Motto: Virtue, liberty, and independence; State flower: Mountain Laurel; State Bird: Ruffed Grouse; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: Hemlock; State Mammal: White-tailed deer, Great Dane; State Foods: Chocolate Chip Cookie; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: December 12, 1787; Number Admitted: 2; Prior Name: Province of Pennsylvania, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: PA. The Geography of Pennsylvania: Total Size: 44,817 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Delaware River at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Davis at 3,213 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Somerset (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Centre County approx. 2 1/2 miles southwest of Bellefonte (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 67 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Lake Erie, Allegheny Reservoir, Raystown Lake, Delaware River, Susquehanna River, Allegheny River, Monongahela River. Famous People: Guion S. Bluford – First African-American in space; Daniel Boone – American explorer and folk hero; Kobe Bryant – Basketball player; James Buchanan – the 15th President of the United States; Rachel Carson -Environmentalist; Milton Hershey – Founder of the Hershey Chocolate Corporation; Grace Kelly – Actress; Chris Matthews – Talk show host; Joe Montana – Football player; Joe Namath – Football Player; Arnold Palmer – Golfer; Fred Rogers – Host of Mr. Rogers TV show; Betsy Ross – Designer of the U.S. Flag; Will Smith – Actor; Jimmy Stewart – Actor; Taylor Swift – Singer and songwriter; Andy Warhol – Artist. More Fun Facts: Pennsylvania is called the Keystone State because of its central location of the original 13 colonies.; The Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, and the Gettysburg Address were all written in Pennsylvania.; The first zoo in America was the Philadelphia Zoo.; The first public school in the American colonies was in Philadelphia.; William Penn founded the colony of Pennsylvania. He was granted the land by King Charles II of England.; The first commercial radio station was KDKA in Pittsburgh. It was founded in 1920.; Hershey is the home of the world’s largest chocolate factory and is called the Chocolate Capital of the World. The whole city smells like chocolate. Yummy!; The Philadelphia Zoo, which opened in 1874, is the oldest zoo in the country.; The Liberty Bell, located in Philadelphia, is known as a symbol of American Independence. Professional Sports Teams: Philadelphia Eagles – NFL (football); Philadelphia Flyers – NHL (hockey); Philadelphia Phillies – MLB (baseball); Philadelphia Union – MLS (soccer); Philadelphia 76ers – NBA (basketball); Pittsburgh Penguins – NHL (hockey); Pittsburgh Pirates – MLB (baseball); Pittsburgh Steelers – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Pennsylvania .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Pennsylvania
- Page ID: Pennsylvania_United_States_38
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Project Management Program Development: 1000001