Data Center Project Management & Program Development in Louisiana, LA:
DCI is an industry leader in data center project planning and data center project management. Data center planning is the strategy that maps out the architectural requirements, power load, computing resources, footprint, cooling capacity, and electrical distribution, to ensure the data center workload demands of its users can be met. DCI’s data center feasibility studies will outline your exact capacity needs; then we will deploy a data center buildout project plan and develop a data center program, schedule, and process to meet your operational launch date with proven plans for scale. We will make sure your data center strategy, process and program development are done perfectly, on-time, and on-budget.
DCI is a top data center design and consulting firm who specializes in being the owner’s advocate. We have been recognized as a top colocation site selection provider. As a data center solutions company, we provide cost saving data center design, planning, and construction project management services.
You have many options when choosing a data center installation company who you can trust to build your data center. We have helped some of the largest colocation providers develop their colocation network and data center infrastructure.
Our team of qualified data center specialists and developers design and build data centers. We follow data center industry best practices in data center quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
DCI offers a comprehensive data center consulting approach from concept to commissioning. DCI offers the following data center program development services in Louisiana, LA:
- Strategic planning
- Conceptual design coordination
- Site Selection
- Site pre-construction due diligence
- Basis of design – design criteria
- Determine resource and system
- Financial analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Assess local authority requirements
- Recommend project delivery method
- Analyzing the markets
We work with the following data center services providers in Louisiana:
- Modular data center providers
- Top data center architecture firms
- Data center infrastructure companies
- Top data center vendors
- Data center development companies
- Data center design and build companies
- Top data center construction companies
- Data center building companies
- Data center builders
- Data center general contractors
- Data center construction companies
- Data center contractors
- Data center maintenance companies
- Companies that build data centers
- Data center commissioning companies
- Construction management consulting firms
- Project management companies
- Data center providers
- Data center companies
- Data center solutions providers
- Data center brokers
- Data center vendors
- Data center experts
- Biggest data center companies in the world
- Best data center companies
- Data center specialists
- Data center CM firms
What Our Customers Say
Have worked with the Managing Principals for more than 20 years on numerous data center projects. This experience included multiple aspects of data center construction including early project site selection, design, project budgeting, pre-construction, and construction services. For all these services DCi has performed with the utmost professionalism. They are an excellent trusted partner.
Data Center Architect
One aspect of the program where DCi has been especially helpful is validating construction costs early in the budgeting phase. They have extensive experience working with all construction trades and manufacturers to create and confirm project pricing.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
We engaged with DCi very early in the project and I was impressed with the level of rigor of evaluation of project design options to meet the Owner’s objectives while leveraging suppliers and all design partners strengths.
Data Center Engineer
Data Center Infrastructures has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
- Madam C.J. Walker
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Steve Jobs
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Walt Disney
Frequently Asked Data Center Deployment Questions:
Q: What is an Exchange Colocation?
- A: A multi-tenant, turnkey data centers where the ISPs interconnect which offer services down to the rack or partial rack / cabinet.
Q: What is a kWh?
- A: Electric power is sold in units called kilowatt hours, 1 kWh is the amount of energy delivered in one hour at a power level of 1000 watts. This abbreviation for “kilowatt hour” (kWh) is mostly used in writing rather than conversation.
Q: What is hosting?
- A: The service of running servers on behalf of another party, allowing those organizations to focus on managing their applications, instead of hardware and operating system administration. There are various levels of service and various kinds of hosting offered (e.g. dedicated, shared, virtual, etc.).
DCI proudly recommends the following industry organizations for more information about the data center industry:
AFCOM - Advancing IT and Data Center Infrastructure Professionals | DCA: Data Center Alliance. DCA Global |
The Green Grid | The Uptime Institute | Gartner | Data Center Knowledge | Data Center Frontier | Data Center Dynamics | International Data Center Authority | IDCA | U.S. Green Building Concil | TIA – Telecommunication Industy Association | TIA-942 Certification | TIA Online | BICSI Data Center Standards | BICSI | DataHawk: Analytics & Optimization for Amazon and Walmart | Infrastructure Masons – Uniting the Builders of the Digital Age | Project Management Institute
Data Center Infrastructures builds data centers in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
DCi Online Profiles:
Data Center Industry News
Brett Semans Represented DCI At The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) Conference
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) conference...
Annual Escape The Cold Aisle Is Only One Week Away!
DCi is excited to be part of this year’s...
Data Center Infrastructures DCi is proud to be a Prime Data Centers (PDC) trusted partner
Early engagement on the Santa Clara Project helps PDC...
Facts about Louisiana
- Capital: Baton Rouge
- Year Founded: 1812
- Major Cities: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles
- Borders: Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, Gulf of Mexico
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $243,264
- Population: 4,468,976
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 48,523
- High Point (Feet): 535
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including cotton, soybeans, cattle, sugarcane, dairy products, and seafood, Tourism, oil and petroleum mining, food processing, paper products, coal mining, shipping, and chemicals; How Louisiana got its name: Louisiana was named after Louis XIV, the King of France. Louisiana State Symbols: State Nickname: Pelican State; State Slogan: Fall in love with Louisiana all over again ; Come as you are. Leave Different.; Sportsman’s Paradise (on its license plate); State Motto: Union, justice, and confidence; State flower: Magnolia; State Bird: Eastern Brown Pelican; State Fish: White Perch, sac-au-lait (freshwater), Spotted sea trout (saltwater); State Tree: Baldcypress; State Mammal: Black bear, Catahoula Leopard Dog; State Foods: Milk, Strawberries, Sweet Potato, Natchitoches Meat Pie, Mayhaw Jelly; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Thursday, April 30, 1812; Number Admitted: 18; Prior Name: Orleans Territory; Postal Abbreviation: LA. The Geography of Louisiana: Total Size: 43,562 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: New Orleans at -8 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Orleans (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Driskill Mtn. at 535 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Bienville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Avoyelles County approx. 3 miles southeast of Marksville (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 64 Parishes (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Gulf of Mexico, Atchafalaya Bay, Mississippi River, Red River, Ouachita River, Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, Grand Lake, White Lake, Calcasieu Lake. Famous People: Louis Armstrong – Trumpet player; P.T. Beauregard – Confederate general during the Civil War; Terry Bradshaw – Professional football player; Truman Capote – Author; Ellen Degeneres – Comedian and talk show host; Mahalia Jackson – Singer and civil rights activist; Randy Jackson – Music producer and American Idol judge; Karl Malone – Professional basketball player; Lil Wayne – Rapper; Peyton Manning – Professional football player; Tim McGraw – Country music singer; Tyler Perry – Actor and filmmaker; Britney Spears – Singer; Reese Witherspoon – Actress; Andrew Young Jr. – Civil rights activist and politician; More Fun Facts: Louisiana is named after King Louis XIV.; The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway is 24 miles long, making it the longest bridge over water in the world.; Gueydan, Louisiana is called the ‘Duck Capital of America’. It MUST be a cool place! New Orleans is known as the Jazz Capital of the world.; Louisiana was part of the Louisiana Territory that the US bought from France in 1803 for $15 million.; The pelican almost became extinct in the ‘Pelican State’ due to pollution. It is back now due to conservation efforts.; The official state insect is the honey bee.; In New Orleans, fire engines must stop at a red light even in the case of emergency.; Louisiana doesn’t have Counties like all other US states. It has parishes instead.; The New Orleans Saints were one of the worst NFL football teams since they were franchised in 1967. This changed in 2009 when they won the Super Bowl. Professional Sports Teams: New Orleans Pelicans – NBA (basketball); New Orleans Saints – NFL (football).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: Louisiana .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=Louisiana
- Page ID: Louisiana_United_States_18
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Data Center Project Management Program Development: 1000001